Free shipping is applied when ordered:
Unicity Profile Sheets are attached below:
It is not easy to lead a normal life when you constantly feel tired; face trouble breathing, feel numb, dizzy, and even worse have sudden fainting attacks while going on with your usual chores. Your life can be made easier by using this natural supplement designed to alleviate your heart health.
You can check your health concern to locate other Unicity products that are available.
The powerful and exclusive Cardio Essentials will:
- Provide 100 mg of CoQ10, plus L-taurine, L-carnitine, and Hawthorne.
- Nourish the muscle tissue of the heart
- Support a healthy rhythm of the heart
- Helps to maximize the energy of the heart
How does Cardio Essentials work?
- Coenzyme Q-10 supports the functions of your heart, the flow of blood heart rhythm, and the proper nourishment of the muscle tissue of the heart.
- Free radicals in your body, notorious for damaging body cells can be combated by the antioxidant properties in Coenzyme Q-10. It stabilizes the cell membranes. Energy generated by the heart and other tissues is a vital role of CoQ10.
- The elevated levels of fatty acids are a risk factor for your heart’s muscle tissues. They can get damaged. L-carnitine in Cardio Essentials will support the muscle tissue and the cells of the heart. Free body carnitine is backed by L- carnitine and is together used for energy.
- L-taurine will support the water balance of your body.
- Hawthorne plays a major role in supporting antioxidant protection, blood flow and also the health of the tissue making up the heart muscle.
Q: How does the quantity of CoQ10 provided by Cardio Essentials compare with other brands?
A: CoQ10 is used in several clinical studies and it appears to have positive results. Several companies include CoQ10 in their products as many people want to supplement it in their diets.
The catch is the supplements offered by most companies provide only a few milligrams in their products. Cardio Essentials comes loaded with a full 100 mg CoQ10, the number, clinical studies have indicated is necessary to support cardiovascular and heart health.
Q: Can I take Cardio Basics (a component of Cellular Essentials) with Cardio Essentials?
A: There should be no problem in taking them at the same time. The formulations are different. Cardio Basics serves minimal amounts of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Cardio Essentials, on the other hand, is a more powerful supplement that includes 100 mg of CoQ10 and 3.5 grams of L-taurine, L-carnitine, and hawthorn.
Q: Does the amino acids in Cardio Essentials come from animal protein?
A: Animal products do not supply any of the ingredients. Several observational studies links consumption of red meat, especially processed red meat to an increased risk of heart disease, stroke, and even worse, it can lead to early death.
A diet high in plant protein, such as the vegetarian diet, is linked with many health benefits.
Studies point out that vegetarians tend to have a lower body weight, lower cholesterol, and lower blood pressure levels.
Vegetarians also have a lower risk of stroke, cancer, and death from heart disease than non-vegetarians
Suggested Dosage and Usage
Take a total of 6 capsules, 2 with each meal daily.
Q: What is the right time take Cardio Essentials?
A: Take with a meal as the vital nutrient, CoQ10, is a fat-soluble nutrient. Your body will best digest it when taken with dietary fats.
What does science say about your cardiovascular system?
Take a look at what science says about your cardiovascular system. It should always be in its optimum state and functioning well in order for you to lead a healthy life.
- Your heart beats at a rate of 60 to 80 beats per minute to circulate blood through the cardiovascular system. Your blood cells carry nutrients and oxygen, picking up wastes and transporting it for elimination to the kidneys and lungs.
- The heart is about the size of two fists and has 4 chambers: the right and left atrium and the right and left ventricle.
- Your blood travels through the entire cardiovascular system providing oxygen. It collects waste carbon dioxide. The blood flows through veins to the atrium on the right side and a valve to the ventricle on the right side. The blood is then circulated to the lungs where carbon dioxide is removed and oxygen is recharged.
The blood then returns to the heart from the lungs. It passes through the atrium on the left side and a valve into the ventricle on the left side, pumping the blood through the arteries and circulates it throughout the cardiovascular system including blood vessels measuring approximately 60,000 miles.
- Approximately 2,100 gallons of blood is pumped through the heart every day. Your heart’s rhythm is maintained by an electrical circuit. The blood is supplied through the coronary arteries to the heart from the lungs.
- Your blood supplies nutrients and oxygen producing energy to the heart muscles.
- The cells lining the blood vessels receive the chemicals and particles included in the bloodstream. Only then, the walls of blood vessels develop strength and flexibility. It can resist lesions and cracks that will allow plaque to form.
- Concerning other bodily systems, your diet and exercise habits affect the cardiovascular system involving the heart and blood vessels.
- Your cardiovascular health can be improved by many nutritional supplements.