Free shipping is available when 2 of this product is purchased.
Product profile sheets are attached below:
Having a weak eyesight can not only deter you form viewing the world without glasses but they can cause other concerns including a headache and stress. You can, however, take Vision Essentials, a natural blend of vitamins and antioxidants to help support your eye health. Check out your other health concerns to benefit from our other Unicity products.
- The blend of vitamins and antioxidants in Vision Essentials will support your eye health.
- The antioxidants in Vision Essentials may slow age-related macular degeneration.
- The antioxidants are both fat-soluble and water-soluble for better protection against reactive oxygen species.
- It will support your eye by protecting them from free radicals that can be injurious for your eyes.
- Vision Essentials is an antioxidant formulation that supports your eye health by protecting them from free radicals which damage the eye. The formulation of Vision Essentials is in response to the studies AREDS I and AREDS II conducted by the National Institute of Health (NIH). The study discovered that certain antioxidants potentially delays AMD (macular degeneration due to age).
- It also includes a blend of berries that have antioxidant properties and are high in polyphenols found in vegetables and fruits.
- The prime antioxidants found in Vision Essentials includes Vitamin C, E, A, and zinc, Lutein, Zeaxanthin and the special Berry Blend.
- Fat undergoing oxidation forms reactive oxygen species. Antioxidants Vitamin E and A help to prevent this formulation.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are components of the eye which can be found in high concentrations. Supplementation of these antioxidants will benefit your eye health.
- Vision Essentials is also supported by the BiosLife berry Blend found in antioxidant-rich berries.
Suggested Usage and Dosage
- Take 2 capsules per day. For adult use only.
This product is listed in the PDR along with fifteen other Unicity products.
Reference this PDR page to verify the medical details of the product shown on this page.
Note: The PDR is a desk reference of medicines prescribed by medical personnel.